Beiträge von michael-fisch

Hi Niel,
    It seems that everybody who dives a lot, trimix and deeper/longer dives is switching over to a RB now. I ended up buying an SF2 back in December and sofar have done @60dives using 21/35 and 15/55 with it since then. Had a really great instructor that worked with me so I could get good with it. "Good is not good enough" , if my performance could not be used for the next training video it wasn't good enough. In the fall I'll do Level 3 and CCR Cave with someone who can award the certification without having to have SF2 show up on the card.

What RB are you using now Revo, JJ, Liberty, or SF2?

BTW, last night I finally closed my fillstation that I've had for the last 15 years, between RB and Internet Trimix divers, I was no longer covering the monthly rent. 6 people showed up for fills last night, and only one wanted nitrox - all the rest wanted air. I'm glad that I'm finally out of the filling business, and my last 9 tanks of He Ar and O2 are now only for my own personal use. I'll probably get 18 months of diving out of the Ar and He, much less out of the O2.

Give me a call and maybe we can finally do some dives together
    +49 172 7137646

Mike

Niel,
    what the hell were you doing diving with a stage in Rheinau?

Of all the ponds in the area that one has to be close to being the very worst. 50 weeks of the year the vis sucks, the other 2 weeks of the year the vis is good enough for you to see that you are diving over 10cm of duck shit. I live within 500m of the pond, and have successfully avoided putting my head under the surface of that septic tank for the last 5-6 years. There are so many other lakes within driving distance, all of which are better, and most are good enough that my gear doesn't stink of duck shit after the dive.
    The last couple of dives I did in it, years ago, ended up causing non specific bacteriologial infections usually requiring 10 days of Doxycyclin treatment.
    The ADAC lists that pond as yellow - every year i.o.w. not reccomended for swimmers due to bacteriological pollution.

I hope that the thief who stole your gear autoclaved it before using it. What the hell he probably is so cheap that he uses both sides of every sheet of toilet paper :hot:
    Michael

seit 15 Jahren habe ich das gemacht im Rhein-Neckar Raum. Für 14 Jahren war mein eingene tauchen davon bezahlt, und ab und zu eine Kroatien Urlaub /neue Trokki etc. Angefangen vor 4 Jahren ist der Umsatz langsam immer weniger geworden. Leider seit über ein Jahr ist der Umsatz so stark eingebrochen das ich ende dieser Monat mein Mischgas Füllstation schliessen wird. Ich bin mein eigene beste Kunde und an 3 von 4 Wochen mein einzige Kunde.
    90% alle trimix Tauchgänge finden im Internet statt, und ich kann die Miete nicht bezahlen von der verbleibende 10%.
    Wunsche dir mehr Geschäftserfolg als ich zuletzt gehabt habe, kann mich aber nicht vorstellen das du davon reich werden kannst.

Michael