Beiträge von Anton

Hi Elke,

Mein Deutsch is nicht besonders gut, ich kann es schon lesen aber schreiben ist zu schwierig um es ohne viele Fehler zu machen, also... in English:

I think you are referring to me and my buddy since there weren't too many scooterdivers in Hemmoor all "dressed in black" in the weekend you are referring to.

Like you were saying, the viz was pretty messed up around Einstieg 1 so we swam out and in with our scooters each and every time we passed this point since scootering here wouldn't have been very responsible.

We did some nice tours around the lake (loved Hemmoor by the way) and if your Dutch is up to speed you can read the report here:
    http://www.duikforum.nl/techni…nisch-duiken-hemmoor.html

Now, I'm wondering, since we were mainly scootering around 45 meters, a bit around the Rüttler and on the other side of the lake at what point should we have met you? The only divers we met under water near Einstieg 1 were the ones we passed while swimming or meters below us. I remember meeting Derk and (I think) Matt while scootering but apart from that.... I certainly don't remember passing any divers flashing their lights frantically against us in utter despair hoping to avoid a certain death because of being overrun by a Gavin scooter in a head on collision.

Now before I call total bullshit on you and your story, lets just assume this to be be some miraculous, previously unrecorded, double case of shallow water "helium narcosis" why didn't you approach us on this when we were at the surface? It certainly could not have been too hard to regonise us. I would have gladly cleared this up with you directly instead of seeing this message pop up on some internet forum while blaming all scooter divers in the process. It is not in my or any one else's intention or advantage to scare anyone with a scooter under water so I don't think you're doing anyone a favor here.

Anton