• Trying to organise an expedition to Jutland either next year or the year after...

Im looking for leads for whose done this before!?? what boats are possible to be chartered and what the potential risks are?

My plan being to charter a liveaboard for 4-5 days, for 10-12 people. But still working on the logistics, as this is all at a REALLY EARLY stage :-)

Neil

• yep, heard about those guys :-)

Also heard about some Brit's who did it about 4 years ago, and also heard of a couple of others who have arranged it, and already had a few other people contact me saying their trying to arrange it as well.. Only problem is, everyone is stuck with regards getting a boat that goes out there...

Hence, the biggest search is for a possible boat.... thoughts anyone??

As for time, well, everythings still in the early stages at the moment, so...

• My suggestion would be to ask some closeby boating clubs, put some leaflet on display somewhere. Depending on the number of divers (size of boat needed) you would be successful.

Also given that the wreck lies (far) of the coast of DK you should file the leaflets there too.

By the way id be totally in for that wreck !!! Just need to organize a D20 for that :P.
    How deep is the lützow ??