JJ on Breathers - interesting article...

• I´m a stroke, but after meeting JJ a couple of times and talking about different things I honestly respect him.
    This article is another good example for him as an open minded person who knows he´s in the focus of a lot of tech (even more wannabe tech-) divers and is aware of his influence and the risks involved...

• got to agree....

im also a stroke, and believe that most of what his company teaches, is closer to PADI diving than most would like to admit, BUT, i think his sentiments echo what 90% of us think. I respect the guy, and having heard him speak as well as having met him, i respect his view and think that hes definatly on the money here.

Will just be interesting to see how the company he heads up, develops with their training and equipment over the next few years... I suspect however, they will be making massive in roads into the recreational market, as has already started with the Halycon BCD's.

• the interview is bang on, I guess it will be the most officially ignored statement @ DEMA this week :D

Zitat

Original von neil richardson
    im also a stroke, and believe that most of what his company teaches, is closer to PADI diving than most would like to admit,.

:-D

best,
    hoffi