Twin 12's needed - HELP

• Hi all,

Anyone got any recomendation on where to get a set of twin 12's from??

ive just moved to Germany, presently working in Kiel (so if you need a buddy, or are heading out, please let me know), but all the local dive shops only seem to sell Halycyon equipment, which i quite frankly am not prepared to buy..

Ideally, what i am looking for is as follows:

twin 12L - Euros
    Scubapro or Agir Brok or MDE manifol - 232 fitting..
    Handwheels - Sherwood long tactile
    Bands - Agir Brok wides (3" wide), m25 threads or the highland wides...

Regards

Neil

• Hey Neil,

I wrote you an answer on taucher.net as well. I think the easiet way to find out where to get this specific equipment is to either call the OEM and ask where to buy it in your region or to go to a store which generally sells this brand and to ask them if they can order it.
    The reason lies in the fact that none of the requested equipment is very popular in Germany.

• Thanks Constantin, got that post, and ive contacted a whole load of people from it :-)

However, if none of this is standard in germany, may i ask what the standard specifications that people have, are?? as if i have to change specifications to match in with local availability, so be it....

Regards

Neil

• Neil, have a look at Baltic Dive Center Kiel Friedrichsort, they've got some "H" euipment as well,
    and Tauchcenter am Exer, Kiel, they host Scubapro's "new" tec range.
    Best combine the best of these worlds.

• Zitat

Original von neil richardson

However, if none of this is standard in germany, may i ask what the standard specifications that people have, are??

Neil

Hello,
    I think the standard D12 in Germany is this one :klick

Sebastian

• Methinks Neil ist pretty mnuch aware of this. To build a compliant Rig from individual parts, one need to know who has the relevant parts, like valves, manifolds, tank bands etc.

Look for DIR ZONE, Agir brokk, DUX, Scubapro, Scubatec, to begin with.

Neil, you get mail.

rgds,
    Mat

• Hi all,

Zitat

Original von neil richardson
    ...However, if none of this is standard in germany, may i ask what the standard specifications that people have, are?...

Neil, you might want to take a look at http://www.deepstop.de/d1210-scubatec-p-432.html or http://www.dive-station-hemmoo…=44_38_51&products_id=118 or http://www.dive-gear.de/produc…ath/41_91/products_id/202 - the first one being one of Germany's bigger shops (if he hasn't got it, it's usually not very popular), and the latter two being in your part of the country - a purchase might be combined with a dip in either Hemmoor, or the Baltic.

HTH, greets, tobi

• Wollt ihr jetzt alle Onlineshops in Deutschland aufführen, die D-12 liefern können? Mir fallen da auf Anhieb noch 13 weitere ein. Es reicht auch aus, wenn jeder Shop nur einmal genannt wird.

• ha ha,, thanks, ive posted around a few posts to various people and im awaiting back... at the moment SAS out of hanover have been the most pro-active, and have been very helpful in me building my custom twin set... so watch this space..

Alas, with deeo stop, i ran into language problems, and Baltic Dive Centre, only sell Halcyon... :-(