Verloren Stage Cylinder - Rheinhaur See 21/6/15

• Neil,
    soll d.h. dass du jemand deine Stage inkl. Regler und Flossen geliehen hast
    und derjenige die Sachen nicht mehr zurueck gebracht hat. Zudem kennst du den Kerl nicht und weist auch nicht wie er heist ???

Gruß aus dem Großherzogtum Baden
    (z.Z. East London in South Africa)

• Ich glaube, er hat seine genau so "verliehen" wie ich meine am Hitdorfer See... X(

Es gibt Leute, bei denen man im Killfile sein sollte, oder man hat etwas flashc gemacht. (Henning Sponbiel in de.org.ccc)

• Niel,
    what the hell were you doing diving with a stage in Rheinau?

Of all the ponds in the area that one has to be close to being the very worst. 50 weeks of the year the vis sucks, the other 2 weeks of the year the vis is good enough for you to see that you are diving over 10cm of duck shit. I live within 500m of the pond, and have successfully avoided putting my head under the surface of that septic tank for the last 5-6 years. There are so many other lakes within driving distance, all of which are better, and most are good enough that my gear doesn't stink of duck shit after the dive.
    The last couple of dives I did in it, years ago, ended up causing non specific bacteriologial infections usually requiring 10 days of Doxycyclin treatment.
    The ADAC lists that pond as yellow - every year i.o.w. not reccomended for swimmers due to bacteriological pollution.

I hope that the thief who stole your gear autoclaved it before using it. What the hell he probably is so cheap that he uses both sides of every sheet of toilet paper :hot:
    Michael

• Hi Michael,

Yep, that lake is sepid,, totally sepid with two shades of nothing to see there. Which reminds me, we sill havent met up after 4 years living here :-)

That aside, I was undertaking CCR training, hence was why the stage was there. It was placed there in between dives, and then when i came back to collect it, it had walked of along with my fins and mask!!!!

Hence to say i am p'ssed is a bit of an understatement.

Neil

• Hi Niel,
    It seems that everybody who dives a lot, trimix and deeper/longer dives is switching over to a RB now. I ended up buying an SF2 back in December and sofar have done @60dives using 21/35 and 15/55 with it since then. Had a really great instructor that worked with me so I could get good with it. "Good is not good enough" , if my performance could not be used for the next training video it wasn't good enough. In the fall I'll do Level 3 and CCR Cave with someone who can award the certification without having to have SF2 show up on the card.

What RB are you using now Revo, JJ, Liberty, or SF2?

BTW, last night I finally closed my fillstation that I've had for the last 15 years, between RB and Internet Trimix divers, I was no longer covering the monthly rent. 6 people showed up for fills last night, and only one wanted nitrox - all the rest wanted air. I'm glad that I'm finally out of the filling business, and my last 9 tanks of He Ar and O2 are now only for my own personal use. I'll probably get 18 months of diving out of the Ar and He, much less out of the O2.

Give me a call and maybe we can finally do some dives together
    +49 172 7137646

Mike

• JJ - I need reliability, simplicity, ease of travel, and an operator who is likely to be around for a number of years. Hence it was between the JJ and Inspo, but theJJ won due to the fact i can pack it into hand lugguage.

Sf2 - nice unit, but, i havent seen it up close yet.

Agreed about everyone going breather. Its rare to hear of an OC Trimix dive these days..

And yep, will call you. Understand about the fill station, theres a good local dive club to me where i can get as many fills (Air and 02) as i want for 60€ a year.. So, why go to a dive shop and pay 8€ a tank!?

N

• CCR Kurse scheinen Bösewichte anzuziehen. Meine Stage verschwand auch bei einem. Da muss ich ja aufpassen, der nächste Kurs steht gerade an. 8o

Es gibt Leute, bei denen man im Killfile sein sollte, oder man hat etwas flashc gemacht. (Henning Sponbiel in de.org.ccc)

• Zitat

Original von Robert
    [quote]Und des sagt ihr mir erst jetzt!

Sei froh, das wir es dir nicht erst nach dem Kurs gesagt haben. :loool:

• Ha, es geht mal wieder ...

ferdy, wir könnten uns die Sachen gegenseitig klauen, dann haben andere keine Chance mehr.

... Ich lass nirgendwo mehr was liegen, auch nicht für 5 Minuten. Dazu ist zu viel Gesocks unterwegs, die alles klauen was nicht niet und nagelfest ist.

Echt schlimm ...

Grüße
    Robert

• Zitat

Original von Robert
    ferdy, wir könnten uns die Sachen gegenseitig klauen, dann haben andere keine Chance mehr.

Gute Idee :loool: dann kann ich mal deine Techline Regler testen.